Opportunities provided include:
- a chance to pass on what you’ve learned, inspiring and giving a hand-up to new entrepreneurs
- an opportunity to learn new skills, hone dated ones and see what your colleagues (and competition) is up to
- an opportunity to speak; BizCamp attendees are encouraged share their experiences and skills by pitching a talk
- an opportunity to network regionally or province-wide
The day is casual. Between 21 & 24 half hour talks run across 3 rooms and “BizCampers” pick and choose which presentations to attend.
- micro-business owner/managers who operate their businesses from 9-5 and manage them evenings & weekends
- unemployed & underemployed people looking for opportunities with growing businesses or who are considering their own start-up
- managers/owners in traditional business seeking to up-skill and refine their approach to running their departments or businesses
- SME managers/owners currently handling digital marketing themselves; learn what the experts are doing
- recent graduates interested in exploring opportunities they may never have know existed here
- retirees considering opportunities to put their skills and talents back to work, this time for fun
- anyone needing better presentation skills, a chance to practice their “elevator pitch”, create a wider network
- everyone seeking to be inspired by the success stories, the positivity and the generosity of professionals sharing what they’ve learned
Held across Northern Ireland we’re delighted to be adding Bangor to our past appearances in Newry (’10, ’11, 12); Belfast (’10, ’11, ’13), Craigavon (’10 & ’13). Neo Ireland is pleased to bring BizCamp elsewhere in the province as requested. BizCamps provide a regular, regional meet-up to help grow a more collaborative and cooperative business environment in NI.
BizCampers do business with people they know and businesses they interact with frequently. They support each other and the sponsors who make BizCamps happen.
For more information on our commitment to building a dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem, read more.