…We should write because writing brings clarity and passion to the act of living. Writing is sensual, experiential, grounding. We should write because writing is good for the soul. We should write because writing yields us a body of work, a felt path through the world we live in.
We should write because, above all, we are writers, whether we call ourselves that or not.”
– Julia Cameron
We create a nurturing, challenging space in which to initiate and accept an invitation to regularly put our thoughts on paper.
Join us if:
- you are a writer – of songs, fiction, non-fiction or journals
- you want to blog more regularly
- and, you are in need of a “push”
- you would like to become a writer
- you have a story you want to tell in song or verse
- you have a story you need to tell in song or verse
We will employ the disciplines of the “Artist’s Way” and meet regularly over the course of four – six weeks. You will become initiated in your own “writing life” and more importantly begin to identify yourself as a writer.